Our Goal Is To Assist Our Clients In Their Journey Through The Legal System With Honesty, Integrity And Efficiency.
Diana D. Hagopian is a founding partner of Hagopian and Associates. Her practice focus is exclusively on family law. We put the best interest of your family, children, and finances as our number one priority. Separation does not need to end in a battle because there are no winners in those battles. We focus on the long-term interest of our clients, their families, and finances. We provide zealous advocacy when necessary.
Diana D. Hagopian has practiced family law exclusively for more than 17 years. She is dedicated to providing quality legal representation utilizing a holistic perspective and approach to each and every case. Ms. Hagopian evaluates each case and considers the emotional components of the matter, the individual needs of each client and the financial aspects of the case. She has the depth and expertise to aggressively litigate and negotiate your matter while she works tirelessly to identify and utilize alternatives to litigation.
- San Fernando Valley College of Law, La Verne, California
- J.D. – 2004
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: With Honors
- Law Review: San Fernando Valley Law Review, Managing Editor, 2002 – 2003
- California State University, Northridge, Northridge, California
- B.A. – 1999
- Major: Psychology
- California, 2004
- California State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- AmJur (American Jurisprudence) for Remedies
- Southern California Rising Star by Los Angeles Magazine, 2013 Super Lawyers edition
- Law Offices of Robert S. Ackrich, Paralegal, 1997 to 2004